Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the insurance distribution sector has remained resilient. It’s no surprise that investment interest in merger and acquisition insurance distribution remains high.
IBA spoke to several M&A experts about key themes that are likely to dominate insurance mergers and acquisitions in 2021, from economic conditions and digitization to succession planning and the role of private equity.
Find out the current state of the insurance distribution M&A market in the US with this free resource.
Sign up now and gain insight into:
- Macro overview of US insurance industry M&A trends
- COVID-19 impact insurance deal-making
- Economic factors like low-interest rates, a hardening market and consolidation impacted transactions
- Significance of technology and digitization in insurance deal-making today
- Three key elements to successful succession planning