TORONTO, MONTREAL – July 11, 2017 – Keal Technology, a leader in modern insurance technology, has unveiled an enhanced release of the Keal Consumer Access Point (CAP), furthering their commitment to deliver tools that enable insurance consumers to connect with their brokers at the time, place and method of their choosing.
“Our ICTA Award-Winning Consumer Access Point solution was launched in 2014. By becoming part of the larger Vertafore family, we are able to leverage systems already in place in the US market that can deliver swift enhancements to the Canadian market,” said Bill Redford, VP of Product Development. “Keal brokers can grant access to their insureds, allowing them to see their policies and coverage, and any documents their broker grants them access to view in one convenient place.”
This release is available immediately to all participating Keal brokers.
Pat Durepos, Keal’s Leader adds, “This is timely given the Ontario government’s recent announcement that consumers may receive discounts for accessing insurance documents electronically. Keal’s solution will be real-time and it will meet all regulatory requirements and standards.”
About Keal CAP:
- It is a real-time solution. If a change is made in the BMS, it is available in Keal CAP immediately.
- Your client data remains in your Keal database. There is no transfer to a third-party data centre.
- The access point is accessible on smart devices via responsive design.
- Functionalities include inquiries, eDocs, and requests for policy change.
- Branding, client notices, invitations, and layout can all be customized by business units.
- It is functional for all lines of business, including CL, PL, and more.
- Keal CAP offers native access to liability slips, which can be added to Apple Wallet for offline recall.