Leading insurer RSA
has launched a bespoke risk management service designed for mid-market businesses to protect them from the impact of commercial accidents.
The new, easy-to-manage product combines a range of important risk prevention services and can be tailored to the individual needs of customers.
Paul Hirst, RSA
regions and SME director, said that the product enables companies to manage their risks and reduce the financial and reputational impact of business interruption.
Hirst added that the product may also reduce the cost of insurance policies held with RSA
The insurer noted that commercial accidents cause huge financial losses to small and medium-sized businesses every year, leaving them vulnerable.
“We continually work together with our brokers and customers to highlight and mitigate potential losses,” Hirst said.
“Our new regions risk management service has been designed specifically for mid-market customers to give them the peace of mind of doing business with a dedicated team of risk management experts from an insurer with extensive expertise and know-how,” he added.
’s new product includes the following services:
- Risk consultation services including face to face, over the telephone and online;
- Online risk management learning modules for customers via RSA E Learn;
- Vacant property management;
- Water detection systems to detect leaks;
- Thermography to detect electrical faults;
- Property floor covering assessments to minimise risk of slips and trips;
- Engineering inspection services, including statutory inspections for equipment and machinery;
- Safe manual handling training;
- Occupational health and wellbeing services to reduce workplace absence; and
- Employee assistance programmes