Specialist insurer Beazley has announced the launch of a suite of cyber risk management services for international cyber policyholders. The resources are designed to help mitigate the risk of a cyber breach, and include pre-breach and risk management services selected and managed by Beazley’s in-house Beazley Breach Response (BBR) Services team.
The cyber risk management suite includes:
- Unlimited access to Beazley’s risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com.
- Unlimited access to online onboarding information.
- Personalised onboarding sessions available for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- Onsite incident-response workshops for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- Unlimited access to cyber risk prevention product KYND to monitor cyber risks and alert policyholders of new and potential risks.
- Discounted access to data-protection officer (DPO) services through HewardMills.
- Cyber policyholders who meet a minimum premium threshold can select from either a cyber assessment or a supplier cyber review conducted by KPMG.
- Discounted security awareness training and resources from security training firm KnowBe4.
- Preferred rates for DAC Beachcroft’s interactive Breach Response Planner tool.
- Discounted rates for the FireEye Email Security product.
“Our BBR Services team is on the frontline assisting our policyholders with incidents each day,” said Raf Sanchez, international BBR Services manager at Beazley. “We recognise that helping them to prevent these incidents in the first place is a critical benefit to their organisations, and we have therefore developed this suite of cyber risk management services to protect our policyholders on all fronts. We intend to continually review and update our services to reflect changes in risks that we see in order to better protect our policyholders.”