OnePath’s new life insurance underwriting engine has been rated “excellent,” with advisers ranking their experience a net promoter score (NPS) of +53.
An independent adviser survey showed high satisfaction with the new underwriting engine, with advisers rating their overall experience an 8.1 out of 10 and with “speed of application” and “ease of use” the highest ranked categories.
Advisers rated the engine as follows:
- Easy for me to complete – 8.4 out of 10
- The time it takes to complete the application process – 8.1 out of 10
- It was clear what information was required – 8.1 out of 10
- Experience over the past two weeks – 8.1 out of 10
- The amount of information required – 7.9 out of 10
“These results show OnePath is delivering on its promise to provide advisers and their clients with an efficient, easy-to-use underwriting engine,” said Peter Tilocca, ANZ wealth chief underwriter. “We’re very pleased advisers are reaping the rewards from our investment in underwriting innovation, allowing them to spend more time with their clients and building strong, sustainable advice businesses.”