Health insurer Bupa has teamed up with Kids Helpline, Australia’s only free, private, and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25, to create a podcast for helping parents raise happy and healthy kids.
The podcast, called Mumbles, will cover challenging topics that affect many families and will feature a real-life story from a parent, with a Kids Helpline counsellor providing expert insight and advice.
Podcast episodes will be released in the following dates:
- Jan. 14 – Episode One: The impact of bullying
- Jan. 21 – Episode Two: Struggles with everyday anxiety
- Jan. 29 – Episode Three: Social anxiety and withdrawal
- Feb. 4 – Episode Four: Family life with ADHD
- Feb. 11 – Episode Five: Teens and social media
For more information about the initiative, visit Bupa’s website.