Commercial property insurer has announced the election of Thomas J. Quinlan III to its board of directors. Quinlan is the president and CEO of R.R. Donnelly & Sons Company, a global provider of marketing, packaging, print and supply chain solutions.
“Tom brings significant experience leading and growing major business-to-business companies like those that many of our clients operate,” said Thomas A. Lawson, board chairman at FM Global. “He deeply understands the value of choosing resilience to maximise long-term organisational value. He will be a tremendous asset for our company and client-owners.”
Quinlan has steered companies through challenging business cycles by transforming, growing and recapitalising business-to-business manufacturing and services businesses. He has specialised expertise in rebranding traditional businesses and pivoting physical content into the digital space through digital marketing, data analytics, business intelligence and data management, FM Global said. Quinlan holds an MBA in finance from St. John’s University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Pace University.
Other members of FM Global’s board of directors are:
- Frank T. Connor, executive vice president and CFO, Textron
- Colin Day, chairman, Premier Foods
- Michael Giannuzzi, chairman and CEO, Verallia
- Glenn R. Landau, president and COO, Corrugated Supplies Company
- Thomas A. Lawson, chairman, FM Global
- John A. Luke Jr., retired chairman, WestRock Company
- Gracia C. Martore, retired president and CEO, TEGNA Inc.
- Christine M. McCarthy, senior executive vice president and CFO, The Walt Disney Company
- Malcolm C. Roberts, president and CEO, FM Global
- Israel Ruiz, founding chairman of MIT’s Engine, former executive vice president and treasurer, MIT
- David T. Walton, president and CEO, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation