The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZI
IF) has announced that applications for the 4th New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards
are now open.
The Institute has refreshed the submission criteria for 2015 and has added three new categories to reflect the changes in the industry.
Youth Development Employer of the Year and Women’s Employer of the Year have been launched to recognise businesses working to support young insurance professionals and improve gender diversity.
And a Professional Services Firm of the Year category has also been added to recognise actuaries, law and accounting firms and other professional services providers.
IF CEO Prue Willsford
said: “The New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards recognises the businesses and individuals whose work has helped to make the New Zealand insurance industry a world leader, as well as providing an opportunity to celebrate excellence as a professional community.”
The Awards categories are:
- Small/Medium Broker of the Year
- Large Broker of the Year
- Broking Professional of the Year
- Direct General Insurance Company of the Year
- Intermediated Insurance Company of the Year
- Life Insurance Company of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Service Provider to the Insurance Industry
- Women’s Employer of the Year
- Youth Development Employer of the Year
- Young Insurance Professional
- Insurance Leader of the Year
- ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Award
Submissions close on Friday, 10 July 2015 and can be lodged via the ANZI
IF website at www.theinstitute.com.au
Winners will be announced at the NZ Insurance Industry Awards in Auckland on Thursday, 5 November 2015.