Described as one of the most popular events on the annual insurance calendar, the New Zealand Liability conference 2015 promises insights into the key issues of liability insurance with this year’s program, just released.
The conference, which is put on by the Australian and New Zealand Insitute of Insurance and Finance (ANZI
IF) will be on 7 May 2015 at Auckland’s Crown Plaza Hotel.
This year’s program features a host of liability specialists who will explore topics such as:
- Construction Liability – panel discussion featuring Peter Zeigler, Crawford & Co, Monica Maharah, Lumley and Heather Bailey from Vero Liability
- Cyber – Consequential Loss and Economic Loss with Mark Anderson, DAC Beechcroft Real life claims examples with Andrew Bevan, AIG
- Joint and Several Liability – Jonathan Scragg, Duncan Cotterill
- Product Recalls – Food – Stephen Kay, Cunningham Lindsey
- Settling Liability Claims – What we need to know and why – Thomas Pasley, Crawford & Co
- Statutory Liability Insurance – Crossley Gates, DLA Piper NZ
The Liability conference is described as ‘essential’ for all liability professionals, risk managers, brokers, underwriters, actuaries and claims professionals and features a full day of interactive sessions followed by post-event drinks.
To register click here