Suncorp New Zealand has revealed the structure of its new general insurance and life insurance business in the wake of a Group restructure announced two weeks ago
, with new roles for members of its senior leadership team.
Group CEO Michael Cameron rejigged the company’s operating model last month in a bid to ‘deliver its customer strategy and drive future profitability and growth'.
Now, as of yesterday, Suncorp New Zealand said it would provide general insurance and life insurance to New Zealanders through its brands Vero
Insurance, Asteron Life, and AA Life.
The new responsibilities for the Suncorp New Zealand senior leadership team are as follows:
- Nadine Tereora has been appointed Executive General Manager - Customer Experience.
- Adam Heath has been appointed Executive General Manager - Portfolio and Product.
- Cris Knell has been appointed Executive General Manager - Distribution.
- Jimmy Higgins has been appointed Executive General Manager - Claims.
- Adrian Tulloch continues his role as Managing Director - Vero Liability Insurance Limited.
- Peter Brown has been appointed Chief Financial Officer until the end of the financial year, June 30, when he has decided to retire after 35 years in our business.
- Nigel Edmiston has been appointed Chief Risk Officer.
- Terry Gaze has been appointed Executive General Manager - New Zealand Technology, Data and Labs.
- Catherine Dixon has been appointed Executive General Manager - People Experience.
Suncorp New Zealand CEO Paul Smeaton
said the changes fit with the Group’s ‘One Company Many Brands’ strategy.
“We will take our customer-centric approach to the next level by structuring the business in a way that creates value for the customer, while achieving growth at the same time.”