In total, the judging panel will comprise 30-50 insurance industry leaders and executives. Once the finalists are announced, it will be the judging panel’s task to review their submissions and determine this year’s award winners.
The judging panel includes:
- Michael Hooton, CEO, Calibre
- Mike Bartlett, Commercial Director, Sum Insured
- Eric Lowenstein, CEO, Tego Insurance
- Chris Mackinnon, Country Manager, Lloyd’s Australia Limited
- Brian Knight, CEO, Kaplan Professional Services
- Jason Clarke, Executive General Manager, Intermediary Distribution, QBE
- Anthony Pagano, Head of Commercial Intermediaries, Vero
- William Legge, General Manager, Underwriting Agencies Council (UAC)
- Angie Zissis, Managing Director, SURA Underwriting Agencies
- John McCabe, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President Asia Pacific, Liberty International Underwriters
- Chris Colahan, President – Australasia, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Giles Crowley, Head of Commercial Insurance, General Insurance Australia & New Zealand, Zurich
- Robin Johnson, Country Head, Australia - Insurance, XL Catlin
- Scott Guse, Partner, Financial Services Audit Assurance and Risk Consulting, KPMG
- David Hosking, Chief General Manager, Broker and Agency - Broker and Agency Division, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- Lyndon Broad, Operations Manager, FM Global
- Jared King, Head of Client and Broker Engagement, Australasia, AIG
- Sharanjit Paddam, Principal, Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants
- Paul Marsden, CEO, Lockton Companies Australia
- Craig Langham, Chief Executive, Asia Pacific – Insurance, XL Catlin
- Nigel Thomas, Divisional Chief Executive, Austbrokers Network
In total there are 25 categories open for entry, recognising a diverse range of brokers and brokerage businesses in addition to insurers and underwriting agencies. More information is available here.
Nominations close on Friday, February 09. The Insurance Business Awards will be held at The Westin Sydney on Friday, May 04.
You've reached your limit - Register for free now for unlimited access
To read the full story, and get unlimited access to Insurance Business website content, just register for free now. GET STARTED HERE
Already a website member? Log in below.