The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) has announced the finalists of this year’s New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards.
Now in its eighth year, the awards night aims to recognise and celebrate the accomplishments of individuals and companies across the insurance industry in the country.
“The New Zealand Insurance Awards are a platform for the industry to come together and celebrate the achievements which make us a great industry. This special night is an opportunity for us to shine light on success, and share the positive stories and contribution our people have in the community,” said Prue Willsford, chief executive officer of ANZIIF.
“I’d like to congratulate this year’s finalists for taking the time to submit and demonstrate such excellence in their submissions.”
The finalists for the 2019 New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards are:
- Insurance Advisernet New Zealand and Rothbury Insurance Brokers for “Large Broking Company of the Year”
- Delta Insurance and Underwriting Agencies New Zealand for “Underwriting Agency of the Year”
- AA Insurance, FMG, and Tower Insurance for “Direct General Insurance Company of the Year”
- Asteron Life and Fidelity Life for “Life Insurance Company of the Year”
- AA Insurance, Cove, Cover-More Travel Insurance, and Initio for “Innovation of the Year”
- CoreLogic NZ, IVAA Jewellery Claims Management, JB Hi-Fi, Smith & Smith, and Verisk for “Service Provider to the Insurance Industry”
- Crawford and Company NZ, DLA Piper, Duncan Cotterill, Finity Consulting, RMS, Sedgwick New Zealand, and Wotton + Kearney for “Professional Services Firm of the Year”
- DLA Piper, IAG NZ, Suncorp New Zealand, and Zurich New Zealand for “Excellence in Workplace Diversity and Inclusion”
The finalists of the other categories will be announced at the event, which will be held at Cordis Auckland on November 27, 2019.