The awards, in their sixth year, recognise excellence and achievement by the top performing individuals and businesses in the industry.
“The New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards provide us the opportunity to celebrate our industry achievements and recognise those high achievers from within the industry. These awards also work to celebrate and highlight the great contribution those in insurance make to the community,” ANZIIF Chief Executive Officer Prue Willsford said.
The finalists for each category are:
Direct general insurance company of the year
- Asteron Life
- Fidelity Life
- AMP Financial Services
- Amanda Cooper, IAG New Zealand
- Charlotte Langridge, Runacres Insurance
- Sophie Riddle, NZI
- Tony Seto, Willis Towers Watson
- Jonathan Winstone, Pearce Financial Services
- Broking professional of the year
- Kim Matthews, Rothbury Insurance Brokers
- Hayden Ryan, Crombie Lockwood
ANZIIF opens submissions for the 2017 Insurance Industry Awards
NZ Insurance Industry Awards finalists revealed
You've reached your limit - Register for free now for unlimited access
To read the full story, and get unlimited access to Insurance Business website content, just register for free now. GET STARTED HERE
Already a website member? Log in below.