Cybercrime is growing at an alarming rate. By the end of this year, global ransomware damage costs could reach US$20bn – a huge surge upwards from just US$325m in 2015.
But what exactly is ransomware? How can your company defend itself? Liam Pomfret, AIG’s Head of Cyber & Professional Indemnity, Asia Pacific, explains:
- How cyber attacks are impacting all types of businesses
- Why companies without proper controls are at risk
- How attacks cross international borders making law enforcement challenging
- Why the digitisation of our personal lives makes us vulnerable
- Effective ways for companies to reduce the dangers
To secure your copy today, click below.