A global insurtech company has added to its growing portfolio of digital insurance solutions with an integrated, end-to-end solution that enables Australian insurers to fully embrace the digital world.
CSC unveiled the Digital Insurance as a Service (DiaaS) to enable insurers operating in the Australian market to launch simplified products quickly and deliver a streamlined digital customer experience across new business, servicing, and claims.
In cooperation with its strategic alliance partners, CSC has developed a standardised deployment capability tailored for Australia and which comprises of the following:
- CSC’s omnichannel digital consumer engagement platform;
- A modern API-enabled policy administration system, including billing and claims;
- A robust, externalised product configuration, rules and ratings engine;
- Data analytics, providing insights for the creation of tailored customer offerings and better understanding of risk;
- A comprehensive deployment environment encompassing cloud compute and storage, secure networks, API gateway, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, business continuity and more; and
- A 24/7 across-the-board operations support for application, infrastructure, and cybersecurity.
The modularity of CSC’s approach allows insurers to utilise the entire solution turnkey, or integrate their own components, including other policy systems or their own digital engagement platform.
Want the latest insurance industry news first? Sign up for our completely free newsletter service now.
Phil Ratcliff, VP and GM, CSC’s global insurance industry, said the new offering is in line with the company’s commitment to lead the industry’s digital transformation.
“The breadth of our capabilities and our standing in the market, now combined with DiaaS, uniquely positions CSC to curate and implement an insurance ecosystem that will satisfy the expectations of today’s digitally savvy consumer, while delivering outstanding business agility,” Ratcliff said.