Professional Risk Underwriting Pty Ltd (ProRisk), named Underwriting Agency of the Year for 2020, is ramping up its broker education plans for the upcoming financial year following the launch of its webinars – focusing on building broker capability, confidence, and product knowledge.
Earlier this month, ProRisk released a schedule of webinars commencing on June 15 until December 20, 2021.
Now, the underwriting agency has confirmed that its webinar schedule for the new financial year will commence on July 05 and run until December 20, 2021.
The upcoming webinars include:
- Masterclass: ProRisk Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability;
- Product Training: Sole Traders & Partnerships Management Liability;
- Schemes and Master Policies Master Class from the Master of Schemes;
- Tips for Growing your Insurance Broking Business;
- Product Training: Association Liability;
- Product Training: Management Liability;
- Protection is Our Promise;
- Cross Selling Management Liability and Cyber; and
- Eight Ways to Protect Your Small Business from Cyber Attack.
Brokers gain CPD points for attending each webinar. All CPD points are accredited through the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) and the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).
The first webinar, a Masterclass on Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability, will be held on July 05, 2021, at 1:00pm AEST. It was designed to provide an expert understanding of the product and how to tailor it to clients’ needs. Attendees will hear from the product’s designers on key coverage elements.
The second webinar is a Masterclass on Sole Traders & Partnerships Management Liability, held on July 27, 2021, at 1:00pm AEST. Similar to the above masterclass, attendees will hear from the product designers to gain an expert understanding of the product and how to tailor it to clients’ needs.
As the year progresses, ProRisk may add additional webinars, with a majority held at lunchtime to make it easy to lunch and learn.
“There are more webinars in the pipeline until the end of the calendar year, and they will be posted as soon as finalised,” ProRisk said in a statement.