CRM Brokers, a specialist insurance broker for the building services industry, is sponsoring the Client Services of the Year Award, designed to recognise excellence in performance of a cleaning or security client services manager
Nominations for the award will close Oct. 19, with the winner to be announced at the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia (BSCAA) – NSW AustralianSuper Excellence Awards on Nov. 16 at Dockside, Darling Harbour.
Those interested in making last-minute nominations have until Friday to submit an entry with a minimum of 500 words that contain the following information:
- Nominee information (name, position title and description, email and phone contact details, and nominating company)
- Outline in detail one outstanding incidence of client service/retention demonstrated by the nominee
- Outline in detail an example of excellent work ethic/client liaison demonstrated by the nominee
- Outline in detail at least one example of outstanding commitment to the property service sector demonstrated by the nominee
- Nominator information, which must include nominator’s signature, date, and a contact phone number
The entries may include photographs or other supporting materials.
An application fee of $50 applies to non-BSCAA members.