Over 600 industry professionals will be gathering next month for the Insurance Business Australia Awards: a gala evening recognising the huge achievements of individuals and organisations over the past year in insurance.
And the judges for this prestigious event have just been announced.
The judging panel includes high-profile industry veterans such as:
- Geniere Aplin, EmLife
- Mike Bartlett, Sum Insured Pty Ltd
- Christine Bartlett, Bartlett and Coles
- Ben Bessell, IAG
- Jason Clarke, QBE Australia & New Zealand
- Giles Crowley, Zurich
- Tony Dodd, GT Insurance
- Emma Doney, YDR Chartered Loss Adjusters
- Linda Ellis, Steadfast
- Scott Guse, KPMG
- Ross Hayward, Premium Funding
- Richard Heilig, Calibre Insurance now Hollard Commercial Insurance
- Greg Hicks, Chubb
- David Hosking, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- Kim Johnson, CHU
- Robin Johnson, XL Catlin
- Jared King, AIG
- Linda King, Sterling Insurance
- Brian Knight, Kaplan Professional
- Eric Lowenstein, Tego
- Sarah Lyons, Gallagher
- Kurt Nilsen, Lion Underwriting Pty Ltd
- Anthony Pagano, Vero
- Angela Rowe, Bluebook Insurance Brokers
- Katie Stephenson, Marsh
- Emma Thomas, Achmea Insurance
- Lyndon Turner, NM Insurance
- Ahranee Vijayaseelan, Hall & Wilcox
Insurance Business Australia Award winners will be recognised across both the Insurance Business stable and other national media platforms.
Anyone who wishes to book for this event is advised to do so quickly, as places are limited.
The Insurance Business Australia Awards will be held at The Star on Friday, May 03.