Now in its sixth year, the award ceremony was held at Sky City Convention Centre in Auckland.
“Not only do these awards provide us the opportunity to come together and celebrate our achievements over the last year, they are also an opportunity to celebrate the industry, its people, our staff and our community that have worked hard to achieve the various projects, programs and innovations we have seen delivered this year,” ANZIIF Chief Executive Office Prue Willsford said.
The winner’s for each category are:
- Service Provider to the Industry of the Year: Smith & Smith
- Professional Services Firm of the Year: Cunningham Lindsey
- Women's Employer of the Year: ANZ (including OnePath Life)
- Young Insurance Professionals Employer of the Year: Gallagher Bassett
- Insurance Learning Program of the Year: Rothbury Insurance Brokers
- Innovation of the Year: NZI for implementation of the Guardian System into their fleet
- Small – Medium Broking Company of the Year: Frank Risk Management
- Large Broking Company of the Year: Rothbury Insurance Brokers
- Life Insurance Company of the Year: Fidelity Life
- Underwriting Agency of the Year: Delta Insurance
- Intermediated Insurance Company of the Year: NZI
- Direct General Insurance Company of the Year: FMG
- Young Insurance Professional of the Year: Tony Seto, Willis Towers Watson
- Broking Professional of the Year: Kim Matthews, Rothbury Insurance Brokers
- Insurance Leader of the Year: Peter Harris, CBL Corporation
- ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Awards: Max Marsh, Crombie Lockwood andKarl Armstrong, IAG
Sixth NZ Insurance Industry Awards finalists announced
Outstanding achievements recognised at 5th annual industry awards
You've reached your limit - Register for free now for unlimited access
To read the full story, and get unlimited access to Insurance Business website content, just register for free now. GET STARTED HERE
Already a website member? Log in below.