Brightway Insurance is expanding into new markets in five states with the addition of new members to its Independent Agent program.
Eight more individuals have signed on as franchise owners with the insurance distributor, and have opened new locations throughout the US.
The eight and their locations are:
- Heather Hoffman, who opens Brightway, Heather Grace Agency in Centennial, CO
- Jetarika Pearson, who opens Brightway, The Jetarika Pearson Agency in Jersey City, NJ
- Juanita Reddish, who opens Brightway, The Reddish Agency in Ellenwood, GA
- Tamika Brown, who opens Brightway, The Dublin Agency in Dublin, GA
- Alton Knapp, who opens Brightway, The Knapp Agency in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Melissa Holst, who opens Brightway, The Melissa Holst Agency in Lakewood, CO
- Karen Spinelli, who opens Brightway, The Spinelli Agency in Phoenix, AZ
- Calvin Johnson, who opens Brightway, The Johnson Family Agency in College Park, GA
“In January, we announced the Independent Agent program and are pleased to welcome our newest group of Independent Agents to Brightway,” said Brightway president Talman Howard in a statement.
Howard added that the program gives experienced agents an opportunity to sell under the Brightway system while qualifying for franchise ownership – all without upfront costs or risks