The older you get, the wiser you become, and the value of the insurance industry veterans included in this year’s Insurance Business America (IBA) Hall of Fame cannot be denied.
IBA identified this year’s Hall of Fame honorees by inviting insurance professionals across the US to nominate standout industry veterans for the annual Hall of Fame. An independent advisory panel of industry leaders and previous hall of fame honorees then selected this year’s inductees.
The panel was composed of:
- Deborah Fox, NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc.
- Ben Francavilla, Amwins Program Underwriters, Inc.
- Edward Levy, Open Force
- George Rusu, Captive Resources, LLC
- Christine LaSala, Beazley Group
Nominees had to have been in the insurance industry for at least 35 years. During the selection process, the panel considered each nominee’s history of distinguished service to the insurance profession, the leadership and inspiration they had provided to others in the industry, their role in guiding future generations of entrepreneurs and business leaders, their contributions to the leadership and direction of industry associations, and any visionary strategies and innovations that have made an outstanding contribution to the industry.
Some of this year’s honorees are:
- Westfield Insurance’s Jack Kuhn
- Synapse Services, LLC.’s Joseph Boren
- Chubb Insurance America’s John Keogh
- Falvey Insurance Group’s Mike Falvey
- The Liberty Company Insurance Brokers’ Bill Johnson
- Katie School of Insurance’s Debbie Babcock
- Great American Insurance Company’s Frank J. Scheckton Jr.
- Ollis/Akers/Arney’s Richard Ollis