Gallagher Bassett’s chief client officer Stacey Williams will speak at the upcoming ANZIIF Liability Conference, which will be held on Oct. 23 at Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney.
Now in its fifth year, the event provides the ideal forum for all insurance professionals to discuss the issues relevant to the industry, including litigation funding, product recall, emerging risks, trends in psychological injuries, and infrastructure.
By the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- identify the key liability risks in infrastructure projects and illustrate how these are being addressed;
- apply effective management for a contamination or recall claim;
- evaluate current and emerging risks in liability insurance;
- recognise the interface between funders and insurers and define the future direction of funding in the market globally;
- differentiate between general liability and professional indemnity policies and demonstrate how to effectively manage both types of claims; and
- recognise psychological injuries and the application of current case law.
“The ANZIIF Liability Conference is a fantastic opportunity to discuss current and emerging trends facing the insurance industry. I'm excited to be speaking at this conference,” said Williams, who was also recognised as the Business Development Professional of the Year at the 2019 Women in Finance Awards.