The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) has announced that its New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards will make a return on November 17 at Cordis Auckland.
The institute is also reminding insurance professionals that there are only a few days left to submit entries for the awards – the submission period closes at 11:59pm on July 09.
Awards will be given out for 14 categories, namely:
- Small-Medium Company of the Year
- Large Broking Company of the Year
- Underwriting Agency of the Year
- General Insurance Company of the Year
- Life Insurance Company of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Service Provider to the Insurance Industry
- Excellence in Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Insurance Learning Program of the Year
- Young Insurance Professional of the Year
- Broking Professional of the Year
- Insurance Leader of the Year
- ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Award
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford expressed excitement for the return of the awards night this year, after last year’s Australia and New Zealand awards were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Now in its 9th year, the awards provide the platform for New Zealand insurance professionals to come together and celebrate the year that was,” said Willsford. “The judging panel will be looking to see how organisations and individuals have supported the customer, community and its people in 2020.”
The awards celebrate the accomplishments of individuals, businesses and recognise talent across the New Zealand insurance industry.
“Submissions are still open – we look forward to seeing you all in person at the awards night in Auckland and can’t wait to see this year’s entries,” Willsford added. “I encourage you to apply and participate in this wonderful celebration of our industry.”