Conduit Reinsurance (Conduit Re), a subsidiary of Conduit Holdings, has made a number of senior appointments.
The new hires fill in roles within Conduit Re’s underwriting, management, and executive teams. The company’s new hires and their positions are:
- Chris Board, head of international property and short tail specialty
- Erik Soria, head of US casualty
- Greg Roberts, head of property
- Marc Bearman, head of specialty – marine and energy
- Andrew Smith, chief risk officer
- Keith Griffin, chief actuary
- Bianca Harris, head of human resources
“We are delighted to welcome our new colleagues to the business,” said Conduit Re CEO and chief underwriting officer Trevor Carvey (pictured above with executive chairman Neil Eckert).
Carvey noted that as Conduit Re worked on the completion of its IPO last year, market conditions continued to favorably strengthen for the company. The chief executive also said that he is pleased with the quality and terms they are writing.
“Conduit Re is off to a strong start, benefitting from the year of preparation we put into the plan prior to launch. We are pleased to recruit a number of high caliber individuals who fit with the team ethos we set out at IPO,” said Eckert, adding that the company will issue a formal trading update to shareholders on January 19.