The agency partners of PCF Insurance Services in the US Northwest have banded together to form a new agency coalition.
The formation of the new Western Pacific Partners Group (WPPG) was spearheaded by the Washington-based agencies Fortiphi Insurance and Western Pacific Insurance. The move aligns 19 independent agencies with the PCF Insurance partner network in the Northwest, which includes the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, as well as parts of Northern California.
The 19 insurance agencies uniting under WPPG are:
- Fortiphi Insurance, Mount Vernon, WA
- Western Pacific Insurance, Mill Creek, WA
- Venture Life and Health, Seattle, WA
- First Rate Insurance, Kirkland, WA
- Madrona Point Insurance, Eastsound, WA
- Bob Wallin Insurance, Bellingham, WA
- Cross Insurance, Olympia, WA
- Forest Park Insurance Services, Snohomish, WA
- Molly Lanzinger, Bellevue, WA
- Clearview Insurance Services, North Bend, WA
- Sky Insurance, Sacramento, CA
- Alice Bohnker Insurance, Anacortes, WA
- Advocate Insurance, Sandpoint, ID
- North Valley Insurance, Omak, WA
- Intrinsic Insurance, Sacramento, WA
- Insurance Research Associates, Issaquah, WA
- Blue Mountain Insurance, Walla Walla, WA
- Vander Giessen Insurance, Quincy, WA
- Mt. Hood Insurance, Portland, OR
Under WPPG, these agencies can now offer insurance coverage and risk management solutions “for every facet” of the region’s personal, commercial, and specialty insurance needs, a release said.
"This type of agency collaboration is the first of its kind for PCF Insurance, and we fully support their vision in aligning to enhance client value," said PCF founder and CEO Peter C. Foy. "Their collective power will bring incredible resources to customers through collaboration, product offerings, and solutions."
"This incredible combination of talented entrepreneurs will provide unprecedented opportunities for clients in the greater Pacific West. I couldn't be more excited to run with this group and the agency leaders set to join soon," added WPPG managing partner and Fortiphi Insurance principal Michael Ebert.
Read more: PCF joins PIA
News of the new agency network comes after PCF announced the other day that it has joined the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA). PIA provides a range of products and services to its member agencies, along with advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues that impact the insurance industry. The association currently has nearly 165 agency partners.