Financial results for the insurance industry keep on coming, with Willis Towers Watson (WTW) being the latest to report for Q4 and the full year – and its numbers are nothing to scoff at. In fact, the global broking and advisory company’s results were up across the board.
Highlights include total revenue increasing by 13% to $2.69 billion for Q4 and by 6% to $9.04 billion for the year, as well as the firm seeing 5% organic revenue growth across all businesses and 6% growth overall. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2019 was $544 million, a bump of 44% from $378 million in Q4 2018. Meanwhile for the year ended December 31, 2019, net income was $1.04 billion, a 50% increase from $695 million for the same period in the prior year.
You've reached your limit - Register for free now for unlimited access
To read the full story, and get unlimited access to Insurance Business website content, just register for free now. GET STARTED HERE
Already a website member? Log in below.