Judges revealed for Elite Women 2024
Meet the industry leaders in the judging panel for this year's showcase
As the deadline for nominations on Friday, September 15 approaches, the judges for Insurance Business’s Elite Women 2024 have been revealed:
- MaryKate Townsend, immediate past president and board member at Canadian Association of Managing General Agents
- Kesha Christie, senior cyber placement broker at WTW
- Jonathan Weekes, CRISC, SVP, cyber practice leader at Hub International Canada
- Ingrid Wilson, board member and director, governance and audit of the Canadian Association of Black Insurance Professionals (CABIP)
- Shirley Chisholm, president at the Ebony Women International Insurance Network (EWIIN)
Readers are invited to submit nominations for this showcase of inspiring women via this online form. Candidates nominated by someone else will receive a self-nomination form as part of the process.
Participation is open to all women in the Canadian insurance industry and nominations from or on behalf of women from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Keep up with the latest news and events
Join our mailing list, it’s free!