How insurance leaders are redefining success
How today’s leaders are redefining success and breaking new boundaries
Award-winning career advice from female trailblazers.
Moderator: Laura Pennings, vice president of sales and business development, Steamatic Canada
- Maria Jose Flores, chief compliance officer, Carte Risk Management Inc.
- Erin Gattoni, vice president, human resources, CNA Canada
- Erika Schurr, VP & chief actuary, Travelers Canada
- Lisa Wolfe, underwriting manager, property, QBE Services Inc.
- Lori Cassidy, head of finance, Zurich Canada
- S. Jacinta Whyte, deputy group chief executive, general manager & chief agent for Canada, Ecclesiastical Insurance
For more information about the Insurance Business Canada Awards, visit www.ibawards.ca.