How to get your community campaigns right
The importance of philanthropy and community service in a COVID era
Hear from award winning advisors on how their contributions, leadership and support has made a significant positive impact on philanthropic causes as well as their brand and businesses.
Moderator: Lynn Lafortune, AVP, marketing & communications, CNA Canada
- Michael (Miki) Paczek, director, sales and distribution, The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group
- Barrah Faysal, client success manager, KASE Insurance
- Lainie Goldstine, marketing manager, Red River Mutual
- Lorna McIntosh, vice president, human resources, Ecclesiastical
- Joanne Kviring, executive director, Medavie Health Foundation, Medavie Blue Cross
For more information about the Insurance Business Canada Awards, visit www.ibawards.ca.