What are the biggest trends in the Canadian MGA market?
Paving the way with excellence
Canada’s leading MGAs discuss the current trends and developments in the MGA market and share expert advice on strong agent-wholesaler relationships.
Moderator: Col. Rupinder Hayer, (Retired), president, Armour Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Kent Pitkin, vice president, APRIL Canada
- Tom Willie, CEO, Special Risk Insurance Managers
- Gary Hirst, president and CEO, CHES Special Risk
- Margo Lyons, VP, broker distribution, APOLLO Insurance
- Brett Graham, president, Agile Underwriting Solutions
For more information about the Insurance Business Canada Awards, visit www.ibawards.ca.