Holmes Murphy has announced the addition of three new members to its board of managers and three new members to its executive committee.
“This announcement comes as we start what is expected to be another great year at Holmes Murphy,” said Dan Keough, Holmes Murphy chairman and CEO. “Our strong leadership team will continue to guide the work of our employees, creating the collaborative effort we value.”
The new members of the board of managers are:
- Brad Bierman, senior vice president of employee benefits, who has been with Holmes Murphy since 2002.
- Kari Cooling, senior vice president and market leader, property-casualty, who also joined the company in 2002.
- Jay Reavis, senior vice president and market leader, property-casualty, who joined the company in 2003.
“I am honored to join a group of like-minded leaders driven by operating excellence and a fierce belief in the power of independence and employee ownership,” Bierman said.
“I am honored to serve on the board of managers,” Cooling said. “Holmes Murphy is such a special place to me and our employees. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers and employees reach their potential.”
“I could not be more excited about the future of Holmes Murphy, and feel blessed to be part of the leadership team,” Reavis said.
The new members of the executive committee are:
- Wally Gomaa, CEO of ACAP HealthWorks, who has been with the Homes Murphy team since 2003.
- Charisse McCumber, senior vice president of employee benefits.
- Tom Stewart, president of innovative captive strategies, who joined the company in 2003.
“It is an honor and a privilege to serve alongside this amazing team of leaders, and I am excited about supporting the continued success of Holmes Murphy,” Gomaa said.
“I am humbled to be selected as the first member of the next generation of leadership on the executive committee,” McCumber said. “I am grateful for the support and mentoring of my colleagues at Holmes Murphy.”
“I feel humbled and honored to be a part of this very talented group of individuals,” Stewart said. “I’m excited about where Holmes Murphy is going and look forward to serving in this leadership position.”