Independent agency NavSav Insurance has announced a $24 million acquisition round in which it snagged eight agencies. The agencies acquired are:
- Billups Insurance Agency, Texas
- Walden Insurance Network, Florida
- Titolo Insurance Agency, North Carolina
- Bobby Brown Insurance Services, Georgia
- Floyd C. Petit Insurance, Texas
- Lozes Insurance Agency, Louisiana
- Charpentier Insurance Services, California
- The acquisition of the Universal group, with locations in Nebraska, Arizona, Wyoming, Alabama, South Carolina and Tennessee
The acquisition spree comes after NavSav’s January announcement of the acquisition of 10 agencies. The latest deals bring NavSav’s agency count to 34 nationwide, increase its company growth by more than 33% and expand its reach into seven new states.
“We are thrilled to continue growing and adding such amazing new groups to the NavSav family,” said Candice Walters, NavSav CEO. “Our plans have always been to be a leading independent insurance agency. We are humbled to be one of the largest growing agencies in the US.”
The addition of the eight agencies also adds more than 50 new team members and nearly 20,000 clients to NavSav’s roster.