Liberty Mutual has enhanced its E&O program for insurance agents, which now features revised key forms and endorsements with simplified policy language.
New coverage provisions include:
- Pure claims-made form
- Enhanced reducing and waiver of deductible provisions
- Increased supplemental payments provision for loss of earnings and regulatory defense
- Enhanced settlement provision
- Data compromise included with increased sub-limits
- Broadened coverage for carrier insolvency
“We’ve made a great product even better,” said Liberty Mutual underwriting manager for national insurance specialty programs Todd Stevenson.
“We’ve broadened key coverages, including a change from claims-made and reported to a pure claims-made policy form, clarified and simplified policy language, and expanded important endorsements. These enhancements are coupled with our experienced claims staff, dedicated claims advice line, 35+ years in the marketplace and competitive pricing.”
The Agents Errors & Omissions program, written on admitted paper, is available nationally except in Alabama, Alaska, the District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York and West Virginia.