Insurance software provider EZLynx kicked off its third AgentLynx User Conference in Fort Worth, Texas on Monday. At the conference, EZLynx is showcasing new software products designed to help customers improve their agencies’ growth, retention, customer service and efficiency.
The three-day event features presentations by industry veterans, keynotes by EZLynx leadership, hands-on innovation labs, agency panels, live product demonstrations and networking opportunities. As the conference kicked off Monday, EZLynx unveiled several product innovations developed specifically for agencies aiming to grow their commercial lines. The new commercial products and features include:
- Submission Center: EZLynx Submission Center addresses key areas of the commercial submission process, including carrier submission tracking, risk data hookups, application delivery, appetite discovery, underwriter management, carrier integrations, and product guidance. Submission Center provides an intuitive dashboard to organize, track and guide agents through every step of the process from submission to bind.
- Application bundling: EZLynx Application Bundling consolidates the process of packaging multiple lines of business into a single, efficient workflow. The feature also allows agencies to avoid redundant data across applications, policies and remarketing.
- Imports and exports: The company has simplified import workflow for drivers, vehicles, locations and buildings, and other categories. A new user interface provides several options for importing data, including the ability to drag and drop from an existing file. EZLynx has also added an export workflow that can eliminate the need to recreate schedules when a policy comes up for renewal.
- Forms workflows: EZLynx has simplified its process for filling out forms, allowing agents to generate the full set of documents needed for a carrier in one workflow. EZLynx pre-selects and pre-fills the ACORD forms needed for an accurate quote based on the line of business and the state.
- Certificates: The company has streamlined its workflow for the creation, management and distribution of certificates, completely revamping its Certificate Master workflow. Remarks made at the Master level now carry through to all holders at once, and true asset association means that vehicles/locations automatically flow over with each holder. The company has also simplified the task of sending certificates to clients with one-click distribution through the client’s preferred method – including online self-service within EZLynx Client Center.
“These innovations are representative of our ongoing commitment to delivering significant productivity gains to agencies,” said Shaun McNeill, vice president of sales for EZLynx. “An agency’s success depends on how well it leverages its two greatest assets – time and money. Now, with EZLynx, agencies can spend less of both on the more burdensome aspects of commercial insurance and instead invest in the high-value strategies and tactics necessary to grow premiums.”