Sun Life Financial Canada president Jacques Goulet has announced a realignment to the Canadian operation – by creating a new client experience team and simplifying the structure of its individual insurance and wealth businesses.
The new client experience office will be led by senior vice-president, chief client experience officer Eric Monteiro. According to a release, the new team will be responsible for ensuring an integrated approach across all of Sun Life’s business units in Canada.
The team will be composed of:
- Samantha O’Neill, who serves as vice-president and chief marketing officer for Canada. In this new role, she will work with Canadian business units and the global marketing function to create a cohesive Sun Life experience.
- Simon Dennison, vice-president and chief analytics and engineering officer. He will be accountable for the Canadian strategy and will lead the centre of excellence for data, analytics, and engineering.
- Véronique Dorval, vice-president of client engagement. Her responsibilities will be expanded to include leading client engagement for all of Canada, including digital benefits assistant and Ella – Sun Life’s digital persona.
- Kate Nazar, vice-president of client solutions centre.
- Jun Santa, AVP of strategy, planning and enablement.
On top of the new client experience team, Sun Life Canada is streamlining the three main businesses of its individual insurance and wealth arms. Three executives have been named to oversee these core functions:
- Vineet Kochhar, SVP of insurance solutions
- Rowena Chan, SVP and president of Sun Life Financial Distributors
- Rick Headrick, president of SLGI and SVP Investment Solutions