Brightway Insurance has announced the opening of five new franchise locations in July.
The new franchises are:
- Joli Burrell opened Brightway, The Burrell Agency in New Orleans
- Cary and Lisa Hafer opened Brightway, The Hafer Agency in Missouri City, Texas
- Wendy Marmol opened Brightway, The Wendy Marmol Agency in Miami
- John Lee Peterson Jr. opened Brightway, The Peterson Family Agency in Conyers, Ga.
- Marsha Durham opened Brightway, The Marshsa Durham Agency in Granvile, Ohio
“We are thrilled to expand and welcome Joli, Cary, Lisa, Wendy, John and Marsha to the Brightway family,” said Michael Miller, president and CEO of Brightway. “We look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway.”
Read next: Brightway Insurance expands footprint
Brightway is a national property-casualty insurance distribution company with more than $830 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the country’s largest personal lines agencies.
Last year, Brightway introduced a lower-investment franchise model and added more franchisees than ever before.