Chubb has announced that its Incident Alert tool is now available for excess casualty clients. The tool has previously been used by Chubb environmental and cyber clients. It assists clients during a catastrophic event by helping to identify qualified response contractors, manage clean-up efforts and mitigate potential liabilities, Chubb said.
“Catastrophic losses can happen unexpectedly and at any moment,” said Joe Fobert, executive vice president of Chubb Excess Casualty. “When these events do occur, companies need to have the proper resources ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. A quick response is critical to minimizing exposures and managing the costs of such events. With Chubb’s Incident Alert, we can help our customers minimize disruption to their business, allowing them to focus on returning to normal operations.”
The tool allows Chubb clients to report an incident using a smartphone, tablet or computer. Once an incident is reported, clients are assigned an incident response manager to help quickly deploy appropriate resources.
Key features of Incident Alert include:
- 24/7 incident reporting.
- Geo-location technology to help deploy local resources, including access to more than 3,500 response contractors and resources that customers can independently engage at their own expense.
- Customized email notification chain that allows the customer, broker and Chubb adjuster to communicate in a single email thread.
- Streamlined initiation of catastrophe management coverage when that coverage is included in the policy.
- Real-time incident documentation reporting.
- Customized claims alerts.