Travelex Insurance Services has launched an expanded portfolio of travel insurance plans designed for hospitality, vacation ownership, travel club, and the resort markets.
The shared-benefit plans are designed to protect vacationers from risks as they travel on a single reservation, a release said.
The four plans are:
- Owner Care – protects multiple trips taken throughout an owner’s ‘use year’
- Travel Care – ideal for resort and leisure travel reservations
- Club Member Care – designed for vacation club member trips
- Essential Care – post-departure protection for last-minute travel or when cancelling is not a concern
Plans can be expanded to include the following features:
- Primary coverage
- Financial default coverage included as a reason to cancel a trip
- Car rental collision, security deposit protection and missed connection coverage included on all plans
- Increased coverage for sporting equipment delay
- Pre-existing medical condition exclusion waiver if plan is purchased in the required timeframe
“Our expanded travel insurance plans are designed to help vacation owners, travel club members and leisure travelers protect what is most important to them and enjoy more trips – all while providing a profitable revenue source for property management companies,” commented Travelex Insurance Services director of sales for vacation ownership A.J. Steele.