The Hanover has been added as a new carrier partner for the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Professional Liability Program.
The ASCE Professional Liability Program is administered by Pearl Insurance.
A release said that the new partnership will supply engineers with a range of expanded coverage options. Features of the coverage provided by The Hanover include:
- Limits up to $10 million
- Broad definition of professional services (engineer, surveyor, architect, and more)
- Reputation protection expenses (up to 50% reimbursement/$50,000 max)
- Claim-free deductible reduction (25% /$10,000 max)
- Claim expenses (first $100,000 reimbursed and will not erode policy limits)
- Exceptional risk management resources including tools, sample documents, and more
“Our longstanding relationship with ASCE over the past 10 years has allowed us to further develop our professional liability offerings,” said Pearl Insurance CEO Gary Pearl, who added that the decision to welcome The Hanover as a carrier partner will make a “positive impact” on both the program and members.
“We’re excited to partner with Pearl to provide ASCE members with innovative coverages and services to more effectively address their evolving risks and exposures,” commented Hanover Professional president Greg Leffard.
“Given the tremendous responsibility of design professionals requiring unique knowledge, skills, and attitudes in a continuously changing profession, we are pleased to partner with our professional liability Affinity partner, Pearl Insurance, to expand ASCE’s Professional Liability program offering to include The Hanover A&E product in addition to the current professional liability offering,” stated ASCE executive director Tom Smith.