Cyber insurance and security firm Coalition has announced the appointments of five new production underwriters to serve the company’s middle-market relationships.
“Coalition has experienced tremendous growth in the middle market, and we are growing our production underwriting team to support this rapid expansion and provide the best service to our partners,” said Marcin Weryk, head of business development at Coalition. “We are focused on hiring some of the best cyber insurance talent from across the United States and Canada, and we are proud to share the news of five experienced underwriters joining our team.”
New Coalition production underwriting team members include:
- Andrew Cross (San Francisco) – Cross previously served at CNA Insurance as underwriting consulting director focused on technology E&O, cyber, professional, and media liability
- Amanda Gorski (Chicago) – Gorski previously served at AIG as an underwriter focusing on cyber, management professional liability, and technology
- Jeff Kalustian (Boston) – Kalustian joins Coalition from AIG, where he was an assistant regional underwriting manager responsible for growth, profitability, services and maintenance of financial lines products including cyber, professional liability E&O, and media liability
- Kelly McGuinness (Toronto) – McGuinness previously served as lead underwriter for Markel Canada’s cyber and professional liability team
- Ross Warren (Atlanta) – Warren joined Coalition in 2019 as a risk engineer, and was recently promoted to production underwriter. He previously served as an executive underwriter at Westchester, a Chubb company, focusing on E&O, cyber and technology
Middle-market brokers can work directly with production underwriting team members to discuss their clients’ needs. Each Coalition cyber policy includes cybersecurity tools and real-time threat intelligence to prevent losses, at no additional cost to the insured. Policies also include security and incident response services and comprehensive cyber insurance.