Insurtech provider Vertafore has announced a partnership with Rocket Referrals to help independent agencies build stronger client relationships.
Vertafore’s new communications and reputation management product, Vertafore Client Communications, is powered by Rocket Referrals and will give agencies using Vertafore’s AMS360 tools that enable more active client engagement, directly from their agency management system. Eligible AMS360 customers will gain access to the tool starting March 01 at no additional cost.
Through Vertafore Client Communications, AMS360 users will be able to:
- Send one-time or automated client emails based on events or data-driven rules, such as birthdays or renewals, from their own email domain
- Create custom segments of users to better target messaging
- Manage their agency’s online reputation and client satisfaction
- Provide thought-leadership content to help clients manage risks
- Identify at-risk revenue and opportunities
- Track client satisfaction metrics by office and individual employees over time
“Vertafore Client Communications makes it easy for agencies to do the outreach and reputation management they should have been doing all along but haven’t had the time or resources,” said Dean Giem, president of Paradox Insurance Agency. “From happy birthdays to renewal reminders to proactive risk management advice, we can reach our clients with the right information at the right time without having to add a lot of work or more staff.”
Read more: Vertafore launches client retention tool
“Offering Vertafore Client Communications with AMS360 is a significant step forward in Vertafore’s mission to enable agencies to modernize, thrive, and grow,” said James Thom, chief product officer at Vertafore. “Through Vertafore’s partnership with Rocket Referrals, we are now providing client relationship management tools that use industry-leading technologies and solutions to strengthen agencies’ most important digital interactions: the ones they share with their clients.”