The industry event of the year is almost here.
Insurance Business Canada is pleased to announce the third annual Insurance Business Canada Awards taking place November 29 at the Liberty Grand in Toronto – an event sure to whip the industry into a frenzy.
Just like other Insurance Business Award ceremonies around the globe, this black-tie affair brings together over 600 insurance professionals from across the country to celebrate excellence in the industry over the past year. Successes in leadership, service, innovation and support, from individuals and organizations that have changed the insurance industry for the better will be recognized.
And that recognition is quite an experience – as previous Insurance Business Award winners are all happy to confirm.
“I think this is very special – we are being recognized for putting our customers first,” said Stephanie Dudley from Northbridge Insurance, which won the DKI Canada Award for P&C Insurer of the Year in 2017.
“This is a really prestigious award, and I never saw myself standing up here winning it. It shows how much I have progressed in the industry,” said Sharp Insurance’s Nick Wong when accepting the South Western Group Award for Broker of the Year in 2017.
If you know someone – even yourself – who should be on the shortlist for these awards, now is the time to nominate.
With over 20 award categories that shine the spotlight on industry leaders and their significant contributions, there’s an award for everyone.
Choose from categories like:
- Brokerage of the Year (Fewer than 10 Staff)
- Brokerage of the Year (10 Staff or More)
- The Burns & Wilcox Canada Award for Big Brokerage of the Year
- Brokerage / Network Cluster of the Year
- Excellence in Customer Service by a Brokerage
- The CNA Canada Award for Excellence in Philanthropy & Community Service
- MGA of the Year
- Insurance Industry Employer of Choice
- Life & Health Insurer of the Year
- P&C Insurer of the Year
- The Winmar Award for Excellence in Claims Service
- Digital Innovator of the Year
- The IBC Magazine Readers' Choice Award for Best Service Provider
- The IBC Magazine Readers' Choice Award for Best Advertising Campaign
- The IV3 Solutions Award for Excellence in Risk Management
Insurance Broker of the Year
- The PAL Insurance Brokers Award for Young Gun of the Year
- Woman of Distinction
- The FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Insurance Industry
- The Empire Life Award for Life & Health Advisor of the Year
- Business Development Manager of the Year
Get your votes in soon – nominations close August 12.