The Canadian Association of Managing General Agents (CAMGA) has elected members to its board of directors.
The association elected new directors during its inaugural annual general meeting on June 10, 2021.
CAMGA’s new directors are:
- John Barclay - South Western Group
- Patrick Bouchard - PlanB Solutions
- Randy Carroll - Approved Casualty & Surety
- Michael Lough - Intact Public Entities
- Fred Morrison - Aurora Underwriting
- Kent Pitkin - April Canada
- Jean-Francois Raymond - Groupassur
- Johann Schneider - I3 Underwriting
- MaryKate Townsend - Pacific Marine Underwriting
Members of CAMGA’s board of directors will offer their leadership and vision to direct the organization’s three pillars: education and talent, regulation, and industry relations – with the goal of establishing structure and professionalism in the Canadian MGA marketplace, a release said.
“These men and women represent some of the most respected business people in the MGA sector, with proven track records of accomplishments, integrity and contribution to the industry,” said CAMGA managing director Steve Masnyk. “CAMGA is honoured and grateful that they have agreed to lead the association and mold the sector into one of further professionalism and value.”