Ecclesiastical Insurance has revealed the recipients of its donation grant program.
The 2020 Community Impact Grant program provides grants to registered charitable organizations across Canada for specific projects focused on helping vulnerable and under-represented people who suffer from poverty, homelessness, abuse, or other life crises.
This year’s recipients are:
- 1-Up Single Parent Resource Centre, Victoria, BC
- The British Columbia Lions Society for Children with Disabilities ("Easter Seals BC Yukon"), Vancouver, BC
- Foothills AdvocacyIn Motion Society (FAIM), High River, AB
- Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association, Calgary, AB
- Kerby Centre, Calgary, AB
- Raising the Roof -Chez Toit, Toronto, ON
- Trails Youth Initiatives, Inc., Stouffville, ON
- Frontier College, Toronto, ON
- Scientists in School, Pickering, ON
- Kingston Interval House, Kingston, ON
- Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre, Montreal, QC
- East Hants Family Resource Centre, Elmsdale, NS
“Ecclesiastical is proud to protect those who enrich the lives of others and equally proud to give back to the diverse communities we serve across the country. We’re delighted to announce the recipients of our2020Community Impact Grant, which we award under the auspices of our charitable trust owner, Allchurches Trust Ltd,” said Ecclesiastical Insurance president David Huebel.
Huebel added that this year has been “very difficult” for so many people, and the best way Ecclesiastical can help would be to support charitable organizations.