TD Insurance has unveiled a new personalized advisor group to serve its high-net-worth clients in Canada.
The new TD Insurance Private Client Advice is a comprehensive, direct-to-consumer insurance service that offers in-demand specialized and custom protection for affluent clients and their families. Services of the advisor group include:
- Homeowner’s insurance, as well as coverage for cottages and chalets
- Personal excess liability
- Coverage of valuable articles such as wine collections, art collections, and jewellery
- Automobile and recreational vehicle insurance
- Yacht and watercraft insurance
- Cross-border insurance
- Cyber and fraud insurance
- Complimentary home appraisal for loss prevention
“Preserving wealth is as critically important as creating it for many of our clients and often is one of their most neglected financial goals,” said TD Insurance president and CEO James Russell.
Russell explained that many Canadians who require customized insurance protection have remained underserved, and thus underinsured. TD’s new private client advisor group was designed to “remove the complexity of understanding and purchasing multiple insurance products from different insurers that can unintentionally create gaps between needs and coverage,” the chief executive noted.
“TD Insurance Private Client Advice will further help provide clients with goals-based financial plan discussions,” added TD Bank Group executive vice president and head of private wealth management and financial panning Paul Clark.